Monday, July 2

birthday, again...

seLamat HaRijaDi
tO my
"so-caLLed kemBar"
cHin mei Ling !


i hate the fact that everybody says we look alike.








....do We ??? ~_~




tried to hard to find a better where i can look prettier than her, but... can't deny the fact she's much more photogenic than I am *pout*


she's celebrating her 23rd birthday tomorrow (4th july) muahahahaha sungguh tua! so wish that she can be more hardworking lo this year, and faster get married so that i can rampas the room!!!!! *wicked laugh* =D


quiz time !!!

guess who's this?

my sis ? or it's me?

.

.

.

=D

.

.

.

=)

.

.

iT's actuaLLy my SIS !!!

.

.

.

GOTCHA !!!

.

.

.

it's me la, like that also cannot recognise. how to be my friend ?? ~_~




2 comments:

Gan Li said...

omg..u are so funny!!!! ahahhahaahhahaha

Anonymous said...

....... *shining eyes*
reaLLY ??... =p