Friday, July 13

the green book

today is Hari Terbang = Flyday = Friday = Jumaat = pai mm = xin qi wu

was trying to tidy the room, when suddenly i saw this medium sized box i received about a year ago; I clearly remember I received that with a lot of disappointment.

i opened it, and took out a green notebook which is fully written by myself.... i thought...

when i was flipping through the book, I accidentally saw a very familiar writing that I have not seen for quite some time...

to my suprise, the writer was dedicating those for me, but the writer didn't want me to read those in the first place. maybe the writer forgotten to tear those 2 pages off.

Fated? after a year of keeping the book, I just got to realise about that today.

I know I shouldn't feel anything, I shouldn't be disturbed because things are over. perhaps being sentimental is female's nature, I tend to recall lots of memories this afternoon.
but no matter what is it, I want to thank the writer, from the bottom of my heart- for everything that have been done for me and also apologise for everything that I've caused.

maybe he thinks I was happy all this while, and never cared about the past. truth is, I did and will do. those are memories that will never be gone, because they left footprints in my heart.
and I truly enjoyed that period of time, which is definitely not short.

I guess the best thing about blogging is that you can let that someone know what you want to tell, but at the same time it's not so direct; and irresponsibly speaking, you don't have to be responsible for your words.

many mistakes are done in the past, and I do know the only way to correct those is to appreciate what I have now, and ensure my own happiness, so that your sacrifices are worthwhile. I do know how much you've sacrificed and suffered, although you might think I don't know a single thing. a small "thanks" is surely not sufficient, but one thing which I want you to know, I'll try my best to live my live happily, make the best out of everyday... because I know that's what you're hoping to see...

I know I can never get what I used to have in the past, perhaps this is one of the main reason I'm missing those so much, and in a way made me appreciate every single thing that have been done for me, someone who doesn't worth all those things...




still, from the bottom of my heart...
thanks...

No comments: