Saturday, July 7

i was feeling all happy, thankful and all the good feelings after attending kit's birthday yesterday night. To add into my happiness, i had a great "bonding session" with yl and gg after the dinner yesterday, when we were chatting through MSN.
and that changes my roundabout name to Bulatan Nancy Chin Julie Andrews FFK The Chin Baby Bond :)
(for your information this roundabout name was formed by few of us who went to Kuching, after "witnessing" the longest roundabout name i've ever seen = Bulatan Datuk Menteri Abang Haji Muhammad Zin bin Haji Salleh), and i'm serious about this roundabout in Kuching.

i just want to thank God for giving me such wonderful and understanding friends, really. may God bless them all.

today is my second last day of my 2-months holiday.
so far i'm satisfied with my "accomplishment" during the past 2 months; well, i didn't do A LOT of things but at least i did some of the things i wanted to do :)

was feeling all happy today- going for work, having buffet after work, camwhoring with fellow colleagues and finally going for special screening of Die Hard 4.0, watching my hot Maggie Q =D

but even a few words can turn my mood upside down...

i just need people to understand, and try to stand in my shoes.
sometimes things happen not in the way i want them to be.
i'm suffering as well, it's just that i didn't show it to everyone.

but does it mean i'm at fault?

i do care about what others think of me. while trying my best to compromise in certain things, i'm actually having a tough time getting used to certain changes. but why must people keep blaming me when they don't get to do the things they want?

i just wanna burst.
i can't tell this to anyone, not anyone at all. others might things that i'm over-sensitive. but sometimes some words might not sound offensive to the others, but it can hit me right on the soft point.
i can't tell him, i might add to his burden.
i can't take this anymore...

what should i do?
should i just do my stuff, and don't care about what others think?
or should i listen to what others said, and cry myself to sleep?

i can't think of anything, my gastric pain is killing me.

No comments: