Friday, September 7

i miss u, rui min and que

back in my first year, i had 2 roommates.

Que, first year, studying Counselling
Rui Min, fourth year, studying Ecology and Biodiversity.

honestly, I didn't like Que in the first place because she looked fierce.
and I didn't like Rui Min either, because she entered the room late and dump all my worn trouses on my bed (I was using her cupboard before she came in)
.
but after months of staying together (despite the fact that I go home every week), we treated each other like own family members, and they were there for me everytime I need them-
I was having a tough time getting used to the university environment, always falling sick without my mum's "leong sui" (herbal tea), they took really good care of me :)
.
from right: Rui Min, Que and I during the CC trip.
.

I wrote this and pasted it on our board in the room, Que wrote the "u dun perasan" thingy :)

.

I've moved out from hostel in my second semester (for some personal reasons), and Rui Min moved out cause she finished her course, leaving Que alone in the room. (but she finally moved into another room with another friend)

today...

Rui Min is graduating after 4 years of studying.

and I didn't attend her convocation.

I'm sorry dear, diarrhoea didn't come at the right time.

I'm so sorry...

and thank you so much for taking care of us (Que and I) during the time we stayed together.

you've been like a big sister to us, and will always be.

Fatimah is dedicating this post to beloved Lee Yoke Que and Panda Rui Min.

*hugs and kisses*

No comments: