Saturday, September 22

it's Sunday now, time is 01:27 am.

feeling exhausted after having a "short" badminton session. haha I'm seriously getting old, can't even stand after playing for 20 minutes.

many things are playing on my mind now- coming test on Monday which I haven't started studying at all, some other things... which I think might sound too petty for most of you.

I'm inspired to write something about this l-o-v-e thing.

people told me that in love, there's no wrong or right.
sometimes when we hear something, it might sound totally wrong for us. we might ask "how can she do this?" "don't he have a girlfriend.."

but,

try being in their shoes.

I think when somebody is in love, they will definitely be blinded. most of the time, they realise what they are doing is wrong, but the "love" thing forces them to continue what they're doing, despite what people say about them.

I feel sorry for these people, and sometimes even admire them for being determined to be with someone they love. It's not easy, but I think in the end, it's the happiness (maybe not) and being with the person they love that counts.

good luck :)

No comments: