Monday, October 15

13102007

eLLo everybody! =)

I'm blogging about my birthday... again.

BUT, this time is not syok sendiri, it's syok sama-sama, hehe! =D

_____________________________________________

Part I - with Telelinkers


Once I've reached office, June (my colleague) gave me a bouquet of roses.

Guess who gave the roses? the boy from China :)



such beautiful flowers, thanks June :)
and of course, thanks Mr Oh...



and after work, we went to makan! :)




from right: wei ee, mei lee and lu ee
(it rhymes!)



the jejaka's - from right: wilson, foo, lion king, edmund




she's just like my big sister - June.
thanks for everything :)


Just wanna say a BIG thank you to Keong, June, Kar Whye, Sandy, Wei Ee, Lu Ee, Edmund, Lionel, Foo, Reena, Wilson and Ah Fai for being there to celebrate my birthday. I had a great time that night. And thanks for the presents as well :)

_____________________________________________

Part II - Mission Kacau Mei Lee at 12 am


on the phone..

Ai Leng (from Kedah): Hello, Happy Birthday! I wanna be the first to wish you!
Mei Lee: Thanksssss.. but it's not even 12 yet!
Ai Leng: eh, try to look outside your gate.
Mei Lee: Got what?
Ai Leng: errr... call you back later!

*Mei Lee opens the gate, ops nampak 3 manusia standing outside!*


" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! SURPRISE!!! "

it's Faye, Sok Fon, and Yeen! :)

then we went to McD (cause it's near my house mah). and then the cake comes...

mei lee is officially 20! :(

(they say... Welcome to the club!)


ML and Faye :)
she named me as 'mata sepet' in her phonebook.



ML and Fon, I <3>

perempuan paling baik di dunia- Yeen <3
all of us :)

.
..
...

and when they were sending me home, Yeen gave me two handmade cards, which I think are the most perfect handmade cards I've ever received! thanks so much *hugs*
.
xxx advertisement xxx
she gave me 2 cards, one of them was last year's card, she forgot to give it to me -_-" *

the happy mei lee :)



to be continued...

No comments: