Tuesday, October 9

i am back !

stupid mei lee... what have you been doing.. didn't update blog for sooo long ?!

kekekekekke...

my study break begins today! (well, at least I assume there's no more lectures)

ok, am trying to get your attention by showing my very first 20th birthday present!












hahah, incase you're wondering, this is my very first G-string!
.
.
.
and the culprits a.k.a the ham sap-ers :

my roommates: from right Rui Min, Que and I
note: those bags are not mine ya, they make me hold for them wan!~
.
.
.
and that night itself went back home to celebrate mum's xxth birthday...
heheheh...
look at her pai seh face after receiving flowers from my dad...
happy birthday mummy :)
.
.
.

and the day is finally here...
he's leaving...

"we stay strong together, ya?"

5 comments:

ganli said...

meilee, who do u look like? mum/ dad?






the pic of u n him looks good. mata tak nampak keciiiikkk....

Anonymous said...

u think who i look like leh?
i think neither.. kekekeke
kutip from tong sampah wan me..
my height and tan-ness definitely like dad.. my hidung kemek definitely my mum... kekekekek

heheh, sure la can see eyes, why do u think i chose that pic? kekekekekekke =D

Anonymous said...

babi.. i x hav google account.. so i guess da only way of letting u know it's me is by calling u this.. oopss. im sorry.. it's ur public blog here but nvm la ya.. hehe..
wah, ur dad is very sweet le.. im sure ur mum is v v happy.. haha... n ur pic is oso no less sweeter.... can sense ur happiness all da way here.. haha/... nway i have no doubt dat u ll be able to go through this period.. juz take it as a test for ur relationship.. perhaps, without u knowing, it ll strengthen ur relationship.. tc n all da best for ur exam ya.. miss u...

ML said...

for everybody's information..

anonymous = LEONG AI LENG!

cause she's the only one who would call me babi in public!.. and in my own blog! kekekekeke

ahem ahem, my dad is sweet, but ur AHEM also tak kurang hebat right... =D
roses my dad bought, don't have white roses wor =p
ops sorry babi.. hehehe

i will TRY to stay strong lo..
nothing much i can do -_-

i am a strong girl!
yes yes yes!
tough tough tough!
red bull, boleh!

ganli said...

fuiyor fuiyor..
spread happiness around!!
hahahahaha

*hamsapface*

ml u can do it!
HELLO LEONG AI LENG!!