Sunday, January 13

weirdo speaking

I believe different people have different ways of expressing their feelings.

But isn't it weird when you choose not to talk to a person, when you're actually more worried about his condition more than you're worried of yourself?

I think a normal person would choose to care, and show it through their words and actions- definitely not by ignoring that someone whom is obviously very important to them.

The feeling is like, mixture of all sorts of negative feelings, but somehow it's all hidden in the heart. or perhaps I choose to hide and make myself suffer.

I can't help but feeling that...







I'm such a weirdo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

arlow..aunty...view ing blog lagi...hohoho...takde ape ape la..but well...ma corns ley.... =/

Anonymous said...

in my stomach !

sorry la.. hehehe
it was really an accident :(
next time i "process" the corn addy i'll give u, ok?

hehehehehe =)