Monday, March 24

formal letter

Chin Mei Lee
44, Jalan Sorry,
Taman Maaf,
88888 Kuala Memaafkan.
_______________________________________________

Hoo Yuan Lih @ Wendy @ Boo Hoo,
41, Jalan Tai Yan Yau Tai Leong,
Taman Orang Baik,
88888 Kuala Orang Cantik.

Madam,

A Stupid SMS. (What a terrible subject...)

With reference to the above matter, I would like to apologize for being rude in the previous SMS sent by me last night regarding a visit to Ms. Ai Leng's house.

I don't know whether you are angry or it is just because you were busy, you sounded... erm a bit angry/unhappy/not very pleased.

Please be reminded that my reply stating that you are not coming because you "don't want" to, is totally unintentional and it was just a joke!

With this, I attached an evidence of our 8-years friendship, with hope that your hati become lembut after reading this...

I am looking forward to your reply (hopefully it's not a bad one). If there is any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact me at xxx - xxxxxxx. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Yours truly,

* official signature *

(CHIN MEI LEE)
... yang comel.



_________________________________________________
Attachment:


- 8-years friendship evidence -
:)

2 comments:

yuanlih said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAH....
dont publicise the love letter laa!

i wasnt angry le. was too busy. forgot with what.

hope you're alive still, despite the weekly tests.

Anonymous said...

i love you..

so don't be angry with me, ok? :)