Friday, September 19

some updates

Mid-term test
Just done with one of my most-feared paper today- Macroeconomics. Glad it's over though it wasn't that good. I've tried my best. Period.

Laptop
After uncountable discussions, debates, researches, negotiations with different people, I've decided not to get a laptop. Well, not actually decided but it's not necessary to get one now. (Some even said it's too late because I only have another 1 semester to go)
But...
My desktop is always infected by virus. Maybe there were too many "prostitutes" (a.k.a. pendrive) inserted into this poor desktop without scanning it. It's so sickening. SICKENING.

People
I used to adore a few person, but... the feeling is not the same anymore... :(

Assignments + StreSS !!!
I have lots of undone assignments, and I'm really, REALLY stressed out !!!
Need to unwind. I want to go clubbing, and get drunk :( And shopping maybe. Oh no, I forgot I'm broke. :( :(

Work
I've been "consistently" skipping work lately. There goes my new year resolution -_-"

Hair
I have the most horrible hair in the world now. No doubt, I can still be in shampoo advertisement. The "Before" girl. The "After" girl would be Lim Yit Yeen/Hoo Yuan Lih/Ong Eu Lin :(
Nevertheless, I'm still trying to make myself feel better by reminding myself that I'm lucky enough at least to have hair. *wink*



This is a miserable post. Sigh.

No comments: