Sunday, November 2

...2.5 more days

I think the best way to hide one's stupidity would be - DON'T TALK.

I was talking to a friend on the way to Taiping.

ML : Oh, so how's Phoebe now?

WL : She's working in the Bank of Tokyo!

ML : *Impressed* (Cause I thought it's the one in Japan) Wow, that's so hebat... When she comes back sure very glamour addy! :)

WL : Bank of Tokyo... they have a branch in Malaysia lah..

ML : (Usual expression) O.o"'



This is not the first time. It always happens to me. wHyyyyYyyyyy ???!!!



_____________________________________________

There's a flower pot outside my house.

Few weeks ago, there were coins in it.

Few days ago, there was a brand new Maggi Cup (Tom Yam if I'm not mistaken) beside it.

Yesterday, there was a half-eaten Pringles beside it.



Hmmm... I wonder who cintakan saya dalam diam...

Muahahahahhahahaahhahh...~

No comments: