Sunday, December 6

Not-to-be-taken risk



This morning i woke up late- Service starts at 11am and I woke up at 10.15am.

Seems like I will have sufficient time to prepare, huh? With the Sunday traffic...

I didn't know what to wear... Bad hair day... Stomach ache... (ops...)

So I went out at 11am.

On a usual Sunday, it takes about 20 minutes to reach church, despite my tortoise driving skill.

But... this morning someone buat pandai, took another road instead of the usual one she uses, and took ONE wrong turning, and that's it... I reached church at 11.45am...



This just proves one point-






I should remain a risk-averse person. Period.

3 comments:

Sing Loong said...

=.="
you are not learning your lesson...lesson of the story is, you should learn new routes and practice with them more often !!!

Anonymous said...

u wont learn new route xcept when u take wrong turn :D

yuanlih said...

And learn it when you have extra time :p