Sunday, February 14

For you, on Valentine's Day


Here I am playing with those memories again, and just when I thought time had set me free, those thoughts of you keep taunting me.
Holding you, a feeling I never outgrew, though each and every part of me has tried.
Only you can fill that space inside- so there's no sense pretending, my heart it's not mending.

Just when I thought I was over you, and just when I thought I could stand on my own,
Oh, baby those memories come crashing through- and I just can't go on without you.
On my own I've tried to make the best of it alone- I've done everything I can to ease the pain but only you can stop the rain...





I just can't live without you, I miss everything about you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You οught to take part in a contest for one of
the greatest sitеs on thе intегnet.
I most сertainly will highlу recоmmend
this ωebsite!
my site - http://howtostopsnoringnow.co.uk