Wednesday, February 3

Fugly me



I am pretty sure we all had times when everything that could go wrong, went wrong. Having insomnia lately- which is really not 'my disease' (because I'm truly a pig). A colleague of mine actually started calling me "zombie", ouch...

Work is beginning to suck lately- as much as I tried to stay/pretend positive, I guess there is a limitation somehow... Given a new task is challenging, unfortunately it turns out to be something which I stress about a lot. The new task makes me feel incompetent, inefficient, ineffective, incapable etc etc. Which I think is wrong- given my position as a trainee, to be given an opportunity like this, I am considered lucky. Besides, I am also given the chance to learn from a very experienced senior, which is supposed to be motivating but it turns out to be the opposite... and I have no idea whether it is right to feel this way... Sigh. enough of complaining.

And I dislike one particular colleague! o.O"

And I just realised that putting too much make up on makes u look really, really ugly and scary... :(

And I'm disgusted with myself. Urgh.

No comments: