Wednesday, June 20

emo post, again

i can't stand loneliness...

i really can't...

just can't...

i don't know why, and i really wanna change. cause i know i can't expect everyone around me, to be around me for the rest of my life. not anyone at all.

but still, there's this voice shouting inside me. always.
there are many things i should understand, i didn't. it's not that i can't understand, i choose not to understand.

i tried my best to compromise, perhaps there's always a limit...

Y AM I SO UNREASONABLEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!

i think i'm going crazy too, like yuan lih. =p (sorry to pull u into the water wendy...)

different individual need different type of partner, no matter how perfect your partner is to u, if he/she is not the type you need, that's it. period.

or maybe, sometimes the problem is with myself. i expect everything to happen in my way. if it doesn't go my way, i get frustrated and let go my anger on my punchbag. poor punchbag. i wonder who in the world can't stand me.... sigh.

no wonder people say hakka mui very garang wan, now i totally 200% believe...

2 comments:

yuanlih said...

you love me so much that every part of your blog has my (created) name.

ML said...

hmmm...
i really don't understand why u have to think that way...
kekkekekeke..~

but it's true, i do love u :)
*wink*