Sunday, July 29

i've been tagged, too! :)

Layer 1: On the Outside
Name: Chin Mei Lee
Birth Date: 14th Oct 1987
Current Status: Not single, unsure.
Eye Color: Black...? too small to be seen :p
Hair Color: grrrr.. hate this question. yellowish-red and damaged brown.

Layer 2: On the Inside
My Heritage: Chinese.
My Fears: Feeling lonely.
My Weaknesses: too many to be listed here...
My Perfect Pizza: hawaiian chicken ?

Layer 3: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
My first thoughts waking up: i don't want to go uni...
My bedtime: not consistent, but will sleep whenever i can! =p
My Most Missed Memory: too many to be listed down also

Layer 4: My Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald's or Burger King: McD
Single or Group Dates: prefer single
Adidas or Nike: nike, aiming for a pair of shoes! :)
Tea or Nestea: nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
Cappucino or Coffee: cappucino

Layer 5: Do You...
Smoke: NO. and never will.
Curse: curse, er er..... yes..sometimes...
Take a Shower: if i say no, will u still come closer to me?
Have a Crush: nope, hopefully not in the future also
Go to School: no, go uni... ekkekekeke
Want to Get Married: yes, badly
Believe in Yourself: never, one of my weaknesses
Think You're a Health Freak: no, unfortunately that is almost the last thing on my priority list.

Layer 6: In the Past
Gone to the Mall: yes, i HAD to cause entrance to my workplace is in KLCC :p
Been on Stage: yessss, doing strip dance. jk =D
Eaten Sushi: yup, bored of it sometimes.
Dyed Your Hair: er, yes.. regretted :(

Layer 7: Have You Ever...
Played a Stripping Game: no, but don't mind trying with my girls =D bertuah korang...
Changed Who You Were to Fit In: Honestly? i did, and sometimes it's tough.

Layer 8: Age You're Hoping to...
Get Married: definitely after 25... maybe 27. honeymoon 1 year. first child at 29. another child at 30. one girl and one boy. PERFECT. =)

Layer 9: In a Guy
Best Eye Color: should i care ...? but i do hope he has bigger eyes than i do :)
Best Hair Color: anything which suits him, and he's comfortable in it.
Short or Long Hair: anything that suits him also, and he's also comfortable in it.

Layer 10: What You Were Doing
A Minute Ago: just answered a call.
An Hour Ago: bathing.
Four and a Half Hours ago: had dinner to celebrate lu ee's birthday. had a terrible and emotional talk with someone very important to me.
A Month Ago: having dinner back in kuching :) missed those mangoes.
A Year Ago: hmmm... in hostel. maybe mamak-ing, or staying up late for activities :(

Layer 11: Finish The Sentences
I love: God, friends, family, him.
I feel: depressed, confused.
I hate: many things.
I hide: many things too, more than u can imagine.
I miss: girls hanging out in shopping mall few years back, with everyone there. sitting and just talk for few hours. i want everyone to be there..
I need: to have a good sleep. i don't want to wake up in the middle of the night and can't stop thinking.

Layer 12: Tag 7 People
yeen
ai leng
amanda
caryn
kit
okh
eu lin

No comments: