Saturday, August 11

accumulated posts

KONICHIWA... (editted after commented by monkey mei may)


just realised that I haven't been updating my blog for almost a week..


partly because I've been trying very hard to keep myself busy..



BUT



chinmeilee had a fun and eventful weekend. =)





FRIDAY and SATURDAY : Economics Faculty I-Week (interaction week for the freshies)






a tiring 2-days programme.. that's all i could say, no further comment -_-"

__________________________________________________________
SATURDAY NIGHT : celebrated gan li's birthday





note : look carefully. this picture is not taken accidentally where everyone "accidentally" closed their eyes. they did it ON PURPOSE. kononnya wanna match my eyes. and "gave" me a chance to be the only one with the eyes seen. hmph, but ying yie and shing didn't close their eyes. and even i did actually open my eyes, but it looked like i'm closing mine too =:::::::::(

oh, we went clubbing too *wink*

__________________________________________________________________

TUESDAY : oh-so-sad day

went to have lunch with shing and yuan lih in the afternoon. oh i love chicken rice! :)

that was the happy part. sad part was... boy going outstation for a few weeks :(


=(



ok, after blogging about this thing, no mood addy :(
will stop here.
heheheheh just kidding :)
need to get back to work. hope to update this soon!
p/s : i love Savvy, especially the black one *wink wink wink*

No comments: