Wednesday, September 5

just tell me that u miss me :p

SORRY

SORRY

SORRY

SORRY

SORRY

SORRY


sorry everyone, for not updating the blog and make you suffer by missing me... kekekeke


have been busy with tests, pilling up assignment (er, actually this is not very true cause i haven't really started :p ), working, sleeping, eating etc etc..



and driving lessons perhaps...??? =)



this shall lead you to my very first update... =)














JENG JENG JENG !!!




wish came true i think :)


but it is still not on the road yet, chinmeilee is having her driving lessons with daddy (again, and for your information i'm not a P license holder anymore!). hmm, need some courage to drive again i guess.




truthfully, I'm just feeling so thankful. after being a parasite for uncountable years, I am finally driving on my own! :) taking this golden opportunity to thank my ex-driverSsss.. I shall repay you guys.. hehehe




happy belated birthday EXPRESSIONLESS Chia :)



we had a wonderful dinner that night, and expressionless, you looked beautiful that night :)

ok, this gives me an opportunity to announce something.

remember the disaster I was telling you? (refer to previous post)

as you can see in the picture, I did cut my hair... this time it's really short (for my standard)

although many say I don't really look good in it..

and I even got names like Cleopatra, Ms. Egypt, China doll, Japanese Doll etc etc..

but I'm glad I had the courage to chop it off! :)

and now I'm really missing my long hair, just gotta keep waiting for a year, I suppose.

.

.

.

ok, 3 updates in one post, I'm good hoh?

ngek ngek ngek =D

and gan li, I'm still aLive! wo siang nian ni :(


2 comments:

Cherie Morwena Fen-Fung Voon said...

u cut ur hair ah?

congrats on getting a car! u shud still drive wid the p to gain pity from ppl. they give a lil more face that way. hahaha

Anonymous said...

no la tikus makan-ed my hair when i was sleeping.. kekekekekke

ya i cut my hair :(

yup i'm driving... er soon to be driving with the P. hopefully i wont hear things like "women drivers again"...kekekekekeke takut lah!