Saturday, November 3

something important !

Script (important ones only, please ignore other voices)

Shing : Mei Lee your eyes are not sepet at all.

Shing (again) : your eyes are very beautiful...

*ignore ignore*

Shing (also!) : you're very beautiful! :)

Mei Lee (finally) : Shing I love you!

:::::::::::

evidence of the not-sepetness of my eyes.

see, who said my eyes are sepet!

Shing said all those, willingly. I didn't force her! really! o.O

yay yay~ my eyes are not sepet and I'm beautiful! =D

I'm beautiful, it's trueeeeeeeee...~ (thanks James Blunt, for writing the song JUST for me)

(I'm sorry Shing, please don't kill me......)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i won't let u kill me!
i wanna die in shing's hands!

m-artsy said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i was browsing tru the pics again and .. aihz.. i think i can compete with u for the title "Mata Sepet Queen" -.-''

anyways, SATU PENDAPAT LAWAN BERIBU PENDAPAT.. wahahahahaha~!

accept the fact like how i accpet ill always be the shortest when im with u gals. =(

Anonymous said...

kakakakakakka...

that one is not fact, that one is general knowledge!

kekekekekekekekkeke....!

anyway u cna take the title if u wan. but pay me rm100, monthly :)